Friday, April 01, 2005

Tomorrow's the day..

Michael will be home from his trip to Florida with the baseball team tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I didn't realize how much I'd miss him. Thankfully the week went by very fast. Helped in part by the PKPT contest - I spent most of the week finishing my entry up. Now, I have to clean. Since he's been gone, I haven't done a thing. It's been liberating to leave clothes where I went, let the mail and papers pile up on the table and so forth. It's not going to feel so liberating when I have to spend 2 hours cleaning the whole house tonight though! I also need to watch my last chick flick tonight. While he's been gone I've watched 5 movies with one left. I must say, I absolutely loved A Prince & Me with Julia Stiles. First Daughter with Katie Holmes? Not so much. I want the happy ending. They weren't together in the end. And while it was implied they'd get back together, not good enough, I want to see it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

hey E! glad to see you got this going :) i know that feeling all to well of sometimes being a slob...except I do it occasionally when my dh IS home! eek! thanx for stopping by my blog, i'll be back! :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hey Erin!! Glad you've started a blog. Now start posting about how THE FIRM is kicking your butt :) You're still on the wagon, right?

2:56 PM  
Blogger {Amanda} said...

Erin. . i feel totally the same way about the prince and me :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home