Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Gotta love Ohio weather..

So, Ohio weather is just so bizzare. Last Thursday, it was gorgeous, sunny and 70. Saturday morning it was freezing - windy, with snow and rain. By Sunday morning we had at least 3 inches of snow. One county had emergency bans in place, today there are still people in the Cleveland/Akron area without power. Cleveland now has had a record snowfall this winter 105+ inches. Now today it's supposed to be 70 again! And tomorrow as well then 60's the rest of the week. I swear, only here can you go from sandals, to turtleneck sweater and boots, and back to sandals....weird.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, there AND Denver- we have had the same type of weather going on here- I should be used to it by now, but every year, it surprises me! I am so ready for summer!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

So...I get my BHG today and who do I see?!

2 of my favorite Ohio peas of course, one of them being...YOU!!! :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

It happens here too...only it's going to be 80* today. yippeee! so ready for spring/summer.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be worse----you could be in Texas! :)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self: When I visit Ohio, bring my bikini and my parka ;)

7:31 PM  
Blogger jess said...

Jacksonville Fl too..not really the snow part but the go to the beach and then light a fire analogy.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home