Friday, April 15, 2005

Watch your purse

I know I do this all the time, I leave my purse in my car because I don't feel like taking it with me to the restaurant/store/gas station. I haphazardly shove it under the seat, hoping it doesn't show. Besides, I think, no one is going to break into the car and steal *my* purse.

I've recently changed my thinking. My sister Tara's car was broken into Wednesday night. They smashed her passenger side window in and stole her HIDDEN purse. Thankfully, she got it back yesterday ā€“ someone found it strewn about their yard and called her. She was able to cancel everything (which is of course, a huge pain) before they used it - although they did try.


So, just a reminder ā€“ don't leave your purse in your car. It can happen to you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so i still can't believe that it was hidden and they still took it. all my worldly possesions are in mine, so i hold it on my person at all times. it's a part of me. lol! :)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this happened to your sister! I never leave my purse in my car because...umm...I don't think I own a purse. But it is a great reminder! Thanks for that, Erin! :) Glad your sister had time to cancel her stuff!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing a little surfing today trying to find link partners, Erin. In fact, I was surfing the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword louis vuitton purse and found your page with the title Watch your purse. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword louis vuitton purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and Iā€™m glad I found your site.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home