Friday, April 15, 2005

Movies

So, for some reason today at work, I brought up Rockula. A little-known movie from 1990. Which got me thinking of all the movies I love, that aren't what you'd call blockbusters. Here they are (because Cheryl told me to go write something in my blog):

Rockula- a cheesy vampire musical about a curse, a virgin and a hambone.<

Eddie and the Cruisers- fun music

Eddie and the Cruisers 2- gotta watch the sequel

Young Guns- Emilio Esevez, Charlie Sheen, Keifer Sutherland and Lou Diamond Phillips. Enough said.

Young Guns 2- see above post.

GiGi- I first watched this movie at a friend's grandparent's house on laserdisc in elementary school. GiGi is awesome. I want to be her when I grow up.

Splendour in the Grass- I want to be her too. I used to have this movie until someone stole it at a party in college. Tell me, who, besides me, wants to own this? One of these days I'll get it on dvd.

Roadhouse- How cool is Patrick Swayze!?!

Heathers-I also want to be Veronica.

Pump Up the Volume- Love Christian Slater in this.

And that's it for now. But as my friends know, I have a horrible memory so I'll probably think of more later and add to my list.

And yes, some of these movies are terribly hokey. But oh so entertaining!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so guess what? i haven't seen any of them (imagine that?) but the vampire one? if that is any indication of what kind of movies these are...NO THANKS!!! UGH!!!
loved reading your post! :D

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie and the Cruisers-haha that made me laugh! Aren't you too young to know about some of these movies?? ;-)

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love reading your blog!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen a single movie on there...I'm with Cher...vampire movies? Not my cup of tea. Are any of those romance movies??? ;) :D

2:11 PM  
Blogger Nichole Duenke said...

oh erin, sadly...i have never seen one of these movies either! *lol* ah well...cute list! and guess who signed up for the may 7th crop at cord??!! *grin* cannot wait to see you there!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home