Monday, April 18, 2005

Mondays

I'm not a fan of Mondays. Who is though, right? I stayed up too late scrapping and woke up tired. I left my mini-heater at home today. Luckily, I snagged my boss's since she's out today. My lunch sucked because there wasn't enough of it - leftovers, plus I didn't have any pudding. Nothing bad, just a blah blah blah kind of day.

On the good side, I posted 3 pages today that I absolutely love. Since doing my PKPT entry I've really found my "style" or so I think. I've been feeling creative and enjoying it. I'll admit the lack of calls kind of stinks. But I'm so happy wiht my pages that I'm not worrying about it. The new Chatterbox came in at my favorite LSS so I can't wait to go pick that up. I'm having fun with the new MOD, Scenic Route, KI, Scrapworks and all the other fun goodies I've gotten recently.

It's supposed to be 74 today so I can't wait to get to Michael's game and soak up some sun after work. Speaking of Michael's team, they won both games of their doubleheader Saturday. They've got a full schedule this week with games M,T,W,Th and another doubleheader Saturday. Go Tigers!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erin! So good to find your blog today. I'm having a rather blah day at work myself, so I'm reading blogs. Haven't been to 2P's today - have to go check out the lo's you talked about. :)

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, your lo's look great!! I'm so glad you feel you're getting more into 'your' style. It's such a struggle for any artist. Your comments are very inspiring!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...you forgot to mention how your AWESOME friend cheryl made your monday so great because you got to e-mail with her a whole whopping what??? 94 times?!?!? WOOHOOO!! :D :D :D
and you are definately rocking my world with your new style. you have definately found it, my friend! i love it! you can thank me later for making you do PKPT. :D
yeah. aren't you glad you are my friend?!? :D

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go you for "finding" your style. your stuff is always rockin! :)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so cute erin!! i love reading your blog & ohhh how we just love OhiO. huh?! haha! 94 emails between u & cheryl?!! now THAT'S a friendship!! *grin* awesome, awesome on finding your style girlie!! how exciting & i hafta say, your LO's DID rock yesterday!! sooo cool! & that fave LSS you're talking about...is that CC?? they have the new CBX??!! oh man!! i want it all!! i am sooo excited to go crop & spend $$ i don't have! haha!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your cutie lo in BHG this month- you have found your groove, girl!! Love it!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home