Thursday, October 13, 2005

Camping time!

Yep. This weekend is our annual camping trip with Michael's family. Look forward to it all year. Not necessarily looking forward to getting my preggo belly into the mummy-style sleeping bag in our tent, but hey, I'll try!

I'm feeling great. It'll be 24 weeks this weekend. And I'm really showing. No hiding it now even if I wanted to! I had a doctor's appt this past Saturday and he said I'm doing great. We were able to schedule our next u/s for 10/21 - we'll finally know if this is a little boy or girl who's kicking me constantly!

We've been working on our registries at Babies R Us and Target. Had no idea how hard they'd be. Registering for our wedding was a piece of cake compared to this! I took my mom and Michael's mom with me on Saturday to work on them. We were in Target for an hour and BRU for 2! And I'll admit, went a little trigger happy on toys. Um, just giving people lots to choose from, right? :) Still have things to add/change once we know what we're having. Shoot, I'll probably we changing them right up to the baby showers!

That's it for now - only 1.5 hours of work to go then I'll be roasting marshmallows!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

how fun that you get to go on a camping weekend!!! would love to see your little pregnant self in a mummy sleeping bag!! how cute!
i can't WAIT for your u/s so we can know what little baby sweeney's gonna be!!! =) have a super GREAT getaway, chica! xoxo.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

have a great time...sending you BIG comfort vibes!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erin!!! you look sooo cute [post below!] i cannot believe you're 23 weeks already! so fun!! and have an awesome time camping this weekend & yey on not throwing up!! heee! i miss u! :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger dangermama said...

I hope you registered for Avent bottles (they have them at Target and BRU) - they are so awesome... also diapers, lots of them, and a bathtub, and a mini-crockpot makes the best bottle warmer

good luck on that camping trip... if it were me, I think I would have to have some type of air mattress...

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home