Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Slacking on the blog...

So I'm not doing so well at the blog thing. I haven't updated it in a while. I feel like I haven't had anything blog-worthy to write about. Nothing exciting's going on. Just normal everyday life. Work, scrapping, family and friends, watching Michael's baseball games. I did get DMB's new CD, I like it. Still like their old stuff better. I'm now hooked on Desperate Housewives. Like I need another show to watch. That's it. My boring life. I love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

DHW is *awesome* love the guilty pleasure. And I've gotten hooked on Grey's Anatomy...have you watched that? It's very good--about interns. I was never big into ER, and ER purists may shun it, but I enjoy it! email me bout how you're doing with The Firm :)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missed your posts!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day. Come on, woman. Make up something interesting ;)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...your life is totally interesting!!! i love reading your blog! get your behind in gear!!! ;) missed ya over here...i check every day too...and you hvae been letting me down BIG TIME. ;)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home