Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So...

Why do people think it's okay to apply makeup while driving on the highway in morning rush hour? Tuesday, I was stuck behind this women driving really slow, riding her breaks and leaving about 3000 feet of assured clear distance between her and the car in front of her. I had to beep my horn to get her to start moving! Thankfully, I was finally able to pass her. A little later, I got off the highway, and had just gone through an intersection when I heard a horn beep. I turned to look, and sure enough, it was that same lady applying mascara holidng up traffic!!! I couldn't believe it!

Then I get to my parking lot. For some reason the parking lot attendant doesn't have people pull up far enough to get their tickets and it blocks the entrance way. Leaving everyone else waiting in the road. Especially annoying if you have a parking pass and don't need a ticket. Needless to say, I was really annoyed.

And did I mention I started off my day throwing up in my car at the gas station??

Thankfully, this morning went much better - I threw up at home. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Well, I'm glad to see that there's an upside Erin! Ha, ha

I love the spam you got in your comments section too. Hilarious!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I hope that you start feeling 100% better soon! I've been thinking about you a lot :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

awww!! sorry you had a rough start to your day.
ya know what - i've been that lady before. the only thing is i don't slow traffic down. *lol* i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. but i'd do all sorts of things while driving - eat lunch, make-up, tie my shoes, etc. not good. =)

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bless your heart! hopefully it eases up soon!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew in the car????

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home