Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Favorite Jelly Belly flavors = happiness

So last night after work I was killing time at Tower City before my seminar. I got some Sakkio Japan for dinner - sooooo good and also went in the the candy store. I decided to get some Jelly Belly jelly beans. I don't get them too often as I never like to pick my own flavors.

So, what flavors did I get?
Cotton Candy
Dr. Pepper
Red Apple
Strawberry Cheescake
Strawberry Daquiri
Very Cherry
Tutti Fruitti
(did you notice they're all red/pink flavors? hmmm..)

I haven't tried these yet but I'm sure I'd like them:
Raspberry
Strawberry Jam

And I'll never again buy:
Cinnamon
buttered popcorn

I also threw some pink rock candy and red sour patch kids (yes, red and pink again,I can't help it!) At my college bookstore they sold individually wrapped jumbo sour patch kids. Yeah, I'd dig through the entire box and buy ALL the red ones. Aaah, sweet memories...

And for the entire 3 hour seminar I ate Jelly Bellys (or is it Bellies?) and sour patch kids.

Yum.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - thats funny Erin! Sounds like my diet, ever since Ive been pregnant, Ive pigged out on rock candy and sweets!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

MAN I LOVE Sour Patch Kids...one of my very favorite candies!

5:16 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

how can you not like the buttered popcorn flavour? those are TOTALLY my favourite!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home