Monday, October 17, 2005

We're back!

The camping trip was a success. We once again had amazing luck with the weather. It was gorgeous, although Saturday was a bit cold. We played Bocce and Badminton, roasted marshmallows and made pizza pies over the campfire, played games, told stories, went on walks and took A LOT of pictures! Sleeping in the tent wasn't too bad.

I fit in my sleeping bag just fine and once my BIL let me use his body pillow to put between my legs I was good to go. I made it to 4 AM before I got up to pee, and let me just say - walking to the restroom with a flashlight that early in morning - not so fun. I of course was scared - kept thinking something or someone was going to get me. Yeah, I'm a little paranoid!

My SIL Abby took a gazillion pictures of me which was a lot of fun. The setting was just gorgeous.

Here are some pictures of our trip.

Me at 24 weeks:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Michael and I being Cheesy:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunrise over our tents:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me again:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At our tent:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, Erin - looks like the weekend was gorgeous! Also looks like you had sooo much fun. Great pictures, too!!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

these pics are just gorgeous E! you're so cute!! :P

3:10 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Erin, I am going to go ahead and say it: YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGNANT WOMAN EVER! seriously, I hope I look half as beautiful as you do when the time comes. Love the pictures, they are fantastic!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE those pictures!!! i want to see your preggo belly SO BAD!
looks like you guys had so much fun. :) glad you slept ok, i was wondering how that would go. :)
love ya! :

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm...wow. are you going to have your baby pretty soon? because i can tell you are pregnant!
and does your husband know that you are having a baby? i think that it's a girl.
and plus...who is that other lady with your husband? because that one picture on here is of your husband with someone else and he is holding her stomach. that's kind of weird.
will you please come visit?
i love you.
i miss you.
oh and i want you to see our new mouse that we found in our house today.
love, Shanie

8:50 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

love these pics, erin!! michael is just cheesing it so big with that can't-wait-to-be-a-daddy and i-love-this-woman grin! =) so glad you got some sleep on your trip!! you're looking beautiful with your pregnant self!! xoxo!

10:20 PM  
Blogger waynette said...

Looks like you had a great time. Cute pics!

5:38 PM  
Blogger {Amanda} said...

awesome pictures erin. .i second emily that you are the CUTEST pregnant person EVER!!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

You are the cutest little skinny pregnant woman :)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home