Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Random

My car does not stink like rotten milk. Thank goodness.

Michael's team won yesterday - absolutely fantastic and thrilling baseball game. They play them again this afternoon. Go Tigers!

My garage door opener broke. I am now parking outside. Thankfully it's not January.

I found a shirt today I forgot I had. A cute pink sweater with striped collar and cuffs from The Limited that was with summer things. Two things come out of this. 1. That I missed out on wearing it all winter. 2. That I didn't even know I missed out on wearing it.

I'm craving Chipotle. Guess that's what's for dinner tonight. Not like I was going to cook. I haven't cooked in at least 2 weeks.

I'm going to get the Chatterbox Dorm Room papers tonight. Finally! I cannot wait to go home and scrap.

Today it is 80. Thursday it will be 50. I love Ohio. No really, I do.

Cheryl and I sent each other over 90 emails yesterday. It's gotta be our record.

The April PaperDillies kit is awesome!

The Prince and Me is on sale for $7.50 at Target this week. I'm so getting it tonight. I want to be the Queen of Denmark.

Also at Target, Rob Thomas' new CD. He does look might fine with his new haircut. I will be picking this up tonight at well!

Rebekah is coming to visit this July as well as Cheryl. They'll be here for the whole weekend. My husband, however, has stated he will be at his brothers.

7 Comments:

Blogger dangermama said...

have to disagree - I like Rob Thomas with longer hair... :)

just stumbled onto your blog, hope you dont mind

2:59 PM  
Blogger {Amanda} said...

oh erin. . i'm so with you on the rob thomas thing :) :)

here in MA we're at 80 for tomorrow and 50 for thursday as well :)

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.dude...i'm so MAD at myself for not asking about michael's game! i was going to! i promise! :( i suck.
2.make michael fix the garage door opener. what did you marry him for anyways? duh!
3. LOL about your pink shirt. don't worry...we are from ohio...you can always wear it next week when the blizzard hits.
4. i want to try chipotle when i come!!!!
5.if i didn't like you so much i would hate you for getting all the new products before me. *not that i'm bitter or anything*
6. yeah, ohio weather pretty much sucks.
7. 90 e-mails!! WOOHOO!!! yesterday was a good day...you made me laugh all day! :)
8.hahahah...the queen of denmark. does michael feel the same about being the king? :D
9.i can't BELIEVE michael doesn't want to hang out with us. hrmm...is he trying to tell me something? what? am i not good enough? hmph!
10. loved your blog today erin! :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

You are cracking me up girl!!!

90 emails?! wow, I would feel so cool :)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog...that scrap kit is very cool! I will have to keep that in mind ;-)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for the heads up about "The Prince and Me"...love that movie. When he watches her cleaning up to "I dont wanna fall in love with you," i just lose my breath! :)

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm Chipotle.... :-)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home