Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF

Well, no PKPT for me. I admit it - I was pretty upset about not getting a call for PKPT. This was the first big contest I'd entered and had gotten pretty excited about it.

But I was sad and now it's over. No use dwelling on it. I feel good that I even entered. I have 12 fabulous pages finished that I might not have completed otherwise. I will slowly be adding them to my gallery at 2peas.

A Big THANK YOU to my fabulous friend Cheryl for knowing just how to cheer me up! (check out the page she did on her blog!) I feel so honored and blessed to have Cheryl as my friend and am so thankful for her friendship. I love ya C!

I've had the week from hell at work and am just glad it'll be over in 2 hours...

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer- but you do have some fabulous pages from it!! It's Friday- go have fun with M to forget about PKPT!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are extremely cheery person hope you have a beautiful life

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheerio, dude! you are the one that rocks. don't let pk determine whether or not you are a good scrapper. remember how intimidated i was by your pages?? yeah. they rocked.
and thanks for what you said about me. i meant everything on that page, from the bottom of my heart. i wish i could be there for you as much as you are for me. you rock dude...and i know that you will have a beautiful life because of it...hahahhahhhaha!!! here's hoping that next week will be a better one all around.
love you, erin! :)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, you are such an amazing scrapper and PK is missing out. Seriously. You're going to go far, Miss Erin. Just give it time :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

hey hey, girl!! PK is definitely missing out! no doubt about it!! you rock and i know your pKPT pages had to be absolutely incredible! can't wait to see 'em!!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,
I can't explain to you how truly shocked I am that PK didn't pick you. They seriously don't know what they are missing!! I always LOVE your pages! Sending you big hugs! [[hugs for E]]

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home