Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm getting a pair this weekend...

So these were forwarded to me today. And in the interest of fashion, I thought I'd share them with you. Now run out and get a pair...or two...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{these are the ones I'm getting!}

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

LOL! thanks for the Friday laugh, E!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are hilarious! They only show the legs of the girls because their arms are holding on to whatever is close by so they don't fall over! Ha!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! i want the red hip boots! LOL!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that annonymous person was me...your blog comment thing is retarded!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about buying them, Erin...I have several extras that I'd be more than willing to mail you... ;)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hottie!! We want pix! :P

6:31 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

TOO FUNNY! you'd be such a little hottie in those shoes! =)

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Those are crazy! Especially the ones that are like ballet slipper...boots! OW! Haha!!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo those last red ones are.. well, just *me*!!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, those are frightening. Can you imagine how uncomfortable those ballet slipper looking ones would be?? Ouchie. I'm sure podiatrists everywhere would disapprove!! LOL!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home