Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I *heart* Bon Jovi

Last night was the Bon Jovi concert. The concert I’ve been anxiously anticipating for weeks. And it definitely was not a disappointment!

In case you didn’t know, I’m a HUGE Bon Jovi fan. My sister took me to my first Bon Jovi concert when I was in 8th grade. (Here's a page I did about it a while back.) I saw them again in 1993 and 2001. Last night I went with my sister, her sister-in-law and 2 friends to see them for the 4th time.

First off, can I just say how HOT Jon Bon Jovi is??? Not just hot, but sexy – it’s the rock star thing. The show was amazing. 2 hours of fantastic songs, a great show and lots of screaming. Plus, Jon Bon Jovi is hot.

There were 2 girls I wanted to be last night – the girl who ran on stage and hugged him – a really loooong hug. And the girl he (the really sexy Jon Bon Jovi) pulled up on the platform and danced with. Granted, my belly might’ve knocked him off the platform, but I still wish it was me!

Speaking of my belly – can I just say how many strange looks I got last night!?! Everyone was staring at my belly. I guess it’s not everyday you see a 6th month pregnant woman at a Bon Jovi concert. One woman who passed me said “God bless your baby” - I replied I was starting her off young! And that Jon Bon Jovi is hot.

The worst part of the night was my realization that I could’ve taken my camera and didn’t! Last time I tried to take a camera to a concert, I had to take it back to my car because cameras weren’t allowed. Last night of course, they were. There were flashes going off everywhere! Very sad about that.

I seriously wish there was another concert tonight so I could see them again. It was awesome. I guess I’ll go home and play the Oprah episode he was on…or the MTV awards show where he performed with Richie Sambora….or Crossroads with Sugarland…or the Moscow Music Peace Festival…or the New Jersey concert video they put out…or their video collection…or…well, it doesn’t matter, he’s hot in everyone of them!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathir said...

nice to hear abt the concert from u...me 2 a big fan of JBJ.....can i have the list of songs he sang?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

oh man, i'm jealous! I've been in love with Jon Bon Jovi since the 8th grade .. which is about .. oh close to 20 years ago! They're not coming here, which sucks, but I'm glad you had fun and are starting your daughter off early on good music and hot men!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

ROCK ON!!! :) i'm so glad you had an AWESOME experience!!! thought about you last night as i was headed to bed and thought - i bet erin's still rockin'! *lol* too funny about the belly comments and looks you got!! :) you're one cool mommy-to-be!! xoxo.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look on Flickr.com..........even if you cant find pics from last night, you can probably find really recent pics of them! :)

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bon jovi=BARF ;D

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home